stoned-soldierstoned-soldier

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

saturday saturday

Fucking hilarious!!!!!

Man, that was some funny shit there. Make more toons like that!!!!

MOO? MOO?

HILARIOUS!!!

That was the funniest flash movie I've seen in a long time. The graphics were amazing and it was funny!!! Keep up the good work. Make another movie soon!!!

Crayon Beast part 2 Crayon Beast part 2

Crayon Beast kicks ass!

Although...it's a small rip-off of Superbeast from stickdeath.com. And keep the sound file small. It takes long to load just the song.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Holy MOLY!!!!

This is the best newgrounds game yet. EVER!!! It is SOOOOOO much fun. Even when. Thanks for not making it too easy or too hard. It's right in the middle. IT'S PERFECT!!! And it's so much fun to just thrash around everywhere. It's even fun when you die. Make more sfx for the alien dude. He's so cool! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

learn- percentage loader learn- percentage loader

Very confusing

Ya, screenshots would definetely help a lot. I want to learn how to do this but it's very confusing.

Huntin For Bigfoot Huntin For Bigfoot

Amazing!!!

That was a funny game!!! I laughed my head with the sound effect that you used when i shot big foot swinging off the vine. You need sfx for the gunshot though. and the scoring is pointless. make like secret endings if you get a certain score. But nonetheless, that was an amazing game. Please make more!!!