stoned-soldierstoned-soldier

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Holy MOLY!!!!

This is the best newgrounds game yet. EVER!!! It is SOOOOOO much fun. Even when. Thanks for not making it too easy or too hard. It's right in the middle. IT'S PERFECT!!! And it's so much fun to just thrash around everywhere. It's even fun when you die. Make more sfx for the alien dude. He's so cool! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

learn- percentage loader learn- percentage loader

Very confusing

Ya, screenshots would definetely help a lot. I want to learn how to do this but it's very confusing.

Huntin For Bigfoot Huntin For Bigfoot

Amazing!!!

That was a funny game!!! I laughed my head with the sound effect that you used when i shot big foot swinging off the vine. You need sfx for the gunshot though. and the scoring is pointless. make like secret endings if you get a certain score. But nonetheless, that was an amazing game. Please make more!!!

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

Very cool game

I loved your game, man. I used to play AD&D. I especially loved the Black Knight from Monty Python in there. Maybe for your next game, you can actually make a Holy Grail game. The Knights Who Say Ni could send you off on a quest to get a shrubbery or something like that. Anyways, the sound was good. And I thought that the Minotaur was easier to kill than the Black Kinght.