stoned-soldierstoned-soldier

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

saturday saturday

Fucking hilarious!!!!!

Man, that was some funny shit there. Make more toons like that!!!!

MOO? MOO?

HILARIOUS!!!

That was the funniest flash movie I've seen in a long time. The graphics were amazing and it was funny!!! Keep up the good work. Make another movie soon!!!

Crayon Beast part 2 Crayon Beast part 2

Crayon Beast kicks ass!

Although...it's a small rip-off of Superbeast from stickdeath.com. And keep the sound file small. It takes long to load just the song.

Pink Floyd - Eclipse Pink Floyd - Eclipse

Can you say propaganda?

When I loaded this movie, I thought I'd be getting quality. Instead, you're just another lame-o artist trying to get points. Look, man, you've been a member since 2001. It's called getting 10 per day. Do it like the rest of us do.

Leemurdude responds:

Can you say "Dumbass?" First of all, propaganda uses subliminal messages and lies made to course the viewers' opinion, this is not at all propaganda, you obvliously have no idea what propaganda is. I blatantly said "Gimme some points FOOL" and like I said I already used my quota for the day, jeese, take a fuckin joke.

Quest for the Holy Grail Quest for the Holy Grail

Hahaha

That was funny. The only problem was that when the French guy says: "Now go away or I'll-" it cuts and goes into a thing that says Connection Lost. Is that supposed to happen?

Seinfeld: The Desk Seinfeld: The Desk

cool

That was sooooooo damn funny. It reminded me of the Monty Python animations. The backgrounds were great. The sound sucked though. The rain didn't sound like rain. The babies could have had tiny voices(use a mic and record your own voice). The biggest flaw though was the text. I had to watch the movie twice to read the whole thing. So slow the text down. Other than that, it was well worth my time. Overall it was great.

Homer Simpson's Car Homer Simpson's Car

Not too bad

That wasn't too bad. Though you could have made it funny. The easter egg is so hard to get because it's only available for like two frames. And the easter egg wasn't good either. The chick could have at least been naked. But the movie wasn't about the egg, it was about the car. Based on a classic episode.

TheShrike responds:

uhh... it's available the whole movie (excluding the preloader and post sections)

el Simpson el Simpson

CRAP

It doesn't matter how many episodes of the Simpsons anybody's watched. This is crap. I've seen many episodes in Spanish cuz I go see my family in Mexico almost every year. 90% of the parody was in ITALIAN. WHAT THE HELL? Blam this piece of crap! If you're gonna make fun of the Spanish version of the Simpsons, make sure it's in Spanish and actually have something funny going on. This sucked.

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

One of the best flash movies around!!!!!

Everytime I come to newgrounds, I watch this video. It is sooooooooo funny.